Friday, October 19, 2012

HOME SWEET AUTUMN HOME

A STROLL TO THE BEACH AND THRU THE WOODS...
How we ever got so lucky to live in such a beautiful place and be so lucky to call it home, I'll never know.  Sometimes when difficult times fall upon us it's just a blessing in disguise for greater things to come.

Yesterday my two youngest, the dog and I, took a stroll down to our beach just to take in the early morning sun glistening like diamonds on the water and watch the gentle waves washing up upon the shore.  The kids ran around and played in the sand and the Shammy enjoyed a few cool dips in the lake.  It's such a different site then what it is on a hot summers day when the beach is packed with sunworshippers and lake is full of swimmers and massive size beautiful boats all aligned.

Today my daughter and I and Shamrock went for a walk in the forest that adjoins our backyard to take in all the beauty of the changing colours just outside our backdoor.
I can't imagine living anywhere else where the seasons don't change.  Every four months we are awakened by mother natures newest beauty.  In awe of her of beautiful collection of fall colours I took oodles of pictures, as you can see.




























 ...AND A STROLL THRU OUR WOODS...
















HMMMM...



THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
 

No comments: